In the process of creating aerodynamic elements of the new prototype, 16 wind tunnel sessions were conducted, the total duration of which was 600 hours, during which 1000 tests were performed.
5 SMP Racing drivers took part in the tests on the simulator and on the real prototype, including:
• Vitaly Petrov, the first Russian Formula 1 driver;
• Mikhail Aleshin, the IndyCar series driver;
• Sergey Sirotkin, reserve driver of the Renault F1 team;
• Kirill Ladygin, 13 times champion of Russia in karting and circuit racing, podium finisher of "24 Hours of Le Mans" FIA WEC;
• Victor Shaytar, world champion, prize-winner of the "24 Hours of Le Mans" FIA WEC.
The drivers spent a total of 64 hours on the prototype’s simulator, which amounted to 173 sessions or 870 laps.